Work With Us
Snap and Edit was created in 2019 with a focus on travelers who love photography. It is based on the travels of a young Australian, and aims to help others improve their travel photography in beautiful locations to have them capture better memories.
Advertising + Promotional Opportunities
Snap and Edit is open to accepting sponsored content in the form of advertorial posts or native advertising.
The content must be:
- Original Content
- Promotional links only (aka not do-follow links)
- Articles must be between 500+words and we reserve the right to use pictures of our choosing.
- This will attract a fee as it is advertising.
- We reserve the right to remove links after a one year term.
Subject line: Sponsored Content
Sponsored Experiences & Press Trips
Snap and Edit creator Lexi is open to sponsored stays and press trips. She is open (and have participated in the past) to individual hostings and traditional press trips.
We work very hard to provide value to the companies we work with and take our commitments seriously.
Subject line: Sponsored Experience / Press trip
Snap and Edit is interested in doing product reviews if they fit the niche of travel photography. All product reviews will attract a fee as this is advertising. In certain circumstances Lexi may except an item for a review depending on the value / usage need.
Subject line: Sponsored Experience
Stock Photography and Video Usage
You are able to purchase a wide variety of licenses for your marketing departments if any of our photographs or footage catches your eye (however not all photographs are for sale, only photos taken by the owner of this blog are available for purchase). We can also work with you to create new photographs to promote your destination.
A new service that we, are offering is drone videography as well as regular footage for your marketing department.
Please be aware that photos taken by this author are protected under copyright law, and anyone found using these images without my express permission will be contacted by my lawyer to reach a settlement. Images on this website are monitored by two copyright protection sites, which scan the internet for these images. You have been warned.
Subject line: Photo Usage
Speaking & Presentations
Lexi is available to speak on the topics of:
- Packing & travel style
- Blogging: After 3 years of blogging through my travel blog They Get Around (now closed to focus on niche sites), I’ve worked with a large amount of tourism brands (press trips, sponsored content, sponsored experiences) and have a lot of experience in the industry. I specifically have extensive knowledge in SEO and organisation, which is what I focus on in my niche sites.
Subject line: Speaking Role
Social Media Followers: 866
Direct extended reach via Pinterest group boards for certain travel niches: up to 650,000+
Lexi also runs a number of Instagram acccounts in the travel niche in addition to this account.
- A large percentage (70%) of our readers are in the popular 18-35 demographic (mostly 24-35), 12% are 35-44.
- Our readers are mostly females (and the site is aimed at females).
- Most of our readers come from the United States (60%) with Australia, Canada and the UK making up the majority of the 40%